NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA MOBILE DEVICE.
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF AR, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NV, OH, SD, TN, VA, WA, WI AND WY (EACH AN “ELIGIBLE STATE”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in NE) OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID AT PARTICIPATING TACO JOHN’S LOCATIONS.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins September 3, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ends October 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(a) PURCHASE DRINK, SCAN CUP AND REGISTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, and while supplies last, purchase any medium or large fountain drink at a participating Taco John’s location. Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device with data plan to scan the Sweepstakes quick response (“QR”) code featured on the cup. Next, follow the online instructions to provide the required information and submit to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. See Section 4 for random drawing details and Section 5 for prize details.
To scan a QR code, Entrants must have a smart phone or other web-enabled device with a camera feature or QR scanner and may incur message or data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. If you do not have a QR reader already installed on your phone, type ‘QR reader’ in your mobile device’s application store search field to find available QR readers for your smart phone or other web-enabled device. You will receive a response which will contain a link to download a QR reader for your specific device. Standard data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific scanning instructions. Data service is not available in all areas.
(b) ONLINE: To enter without making a purchase, go to www.camo-up.com, enter first and last name, email address and zip code in the online entry and submit to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. See Section 4 for random drawing details and Section 5 for prize details.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CDT. The administrator’s clock used for entry is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. “Valid entry” is defined as one (1) entry per person per day using one of the prescribed methods.
All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entry(ies) will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used at the time of submitting an entry. Potential winners may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is solely the responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Sponsor (defined below) in writing if the Entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual Entrant. automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses or IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses or the manipulation of an Entrant’s name and/or mailing address, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries shall be deemed invalid and any prize awarded shall be forfeited.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of AR, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NV, OH, SD, TN, VA, WA, WI, and WY who are 18 years of age (19 in NE) or older at the time of participation. Winners may be required to show proof of residency and or age. Employees of Sponsor, PepsiCo., Inc., Pepsi Beverage Company, Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, TrueTimber Outdoors, Cabela’s Inc., Delaware North, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, retailers, dealers, franchisees, franchisees’ employees, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about October 23, 2018 from among all valid entries received by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final. Determination of a valid entry is in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are solely dependent upon the total number of valid entries received. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
5. RANDOM DRAWING PRIZES:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for winner and three (3) guests to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. Trip must be completed by October 31, 2019 and taken on mutually agreed upon dates between Sponsor and winner. Winner must use Sponsor’s designated travel agency for all travel arrangements and trip must be booked forty-five (45) days in advance of departure travel date (and no later than September 16, 2019). Trip consists of roundtrip coach airfare for four (4) from a major gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to an airport near Yellowstone National Park as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; overnight accommodations (one  standard/quad occupancy cabin and tax only OR two  standard/double-occupancy rooms and tax only) for three (3) nights; one (1) $1,000.00 Cabela’s gift card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer) for winner only; one (1) dinner for winner and his/her guests at the “Branch Restaurant and Bar”; breakfast for three (3) days; one (1) bus tour (by Yellowstone Vacation Tours) for winner and his/her guests; and $1,500.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner only) which may be used towards meals and/or ground transportation. Selection of airline, airports and lodging are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within two hundred fifty (250) miles of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Winner will be required to provide a credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in prize package. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Once flight and hotel arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the winner elects to travel without a guest, then no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. A minor child may accompany winner as a guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner or one of winner’s guests. Minor must be accompanied at all times during the trip by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. state issued driver’s license) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and present at Yellowstone National Park and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events beyond its control. Grand Prize will be forfeited if a potential winner is unable to travel by October 31, 2019. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guests are for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $7,930.00. The actual retail value of the Grand Prize may vary, depending on winner’s place of residence.
FIRST PRIZES: Forty-nine (49) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $500.00 Cabela’s Gift Card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). ARV: $500.00 each.
SECOND PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Cabela’s Polar Cap® Equalizer Cooler. ARV: $199.99 each.
THIRD PRIZES: Eighteen (18) Third Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Cabela’s Advanced Anglers™ Tackle Bag. ARV: $99.99 each.
FOURTH PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) Fourth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Cabela’s Standard Padded Lounge Chair. ARV: $89.99 each.
FIFTH PRIZES: Eighty-nine (89) Fifth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Cabela’s Advanced Anglers™ Backpack. ARV: $64.99 each.
SIXTH PRIZES: Four hundred (400) Sixth Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Taco John’s promotional hat. ARV: $15.00 each.
Winner must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited. Any difference between the actual value and the ARV will not be awarded to the winner. Total ARV of all prizes is $53,263.43.
6. NON-WINNING OFFER: Those Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes but do not win a random drawing prize will receive a coupon for a free crispy beef taco via email at the email address Entrant used at the time of submitting his/her entry. Entrants must have provided a valid email address in order to receive the coupon. Entrants will be limited to one coupon per email address regardless of the number of entries. Coupon will be subject to the terms listed on the coupon. ARV of individual coupon is $1.45. Total ARV of non-winning offer depends on the number of entrants who did not win a random drawing prize.
7. GENERAL: No substitution of a prize is offered, no transfer of a prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on a prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the prize retail value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All Entrants, as a condition of participating, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the independent judging agency and Sponsor, which shall be final and binding.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified within one (1) week of the drawing date by email at the email address associated with winning Entrant’s submitted entry and will be required to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours in order to provide his/her full contact information. If no response is received within seventy-two (72) hours, prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving prize notification. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (where lawful) with a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Grand Prize winner’s guests (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return a Travel/Liability Release within the same time period. If any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or without a forwarding address or if any documents or prize winner registration is not returned within the required number of days, or if winner cannot be found or verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize may be forfeited. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prizes by mail following completion of notification process. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to award that prize. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within an Eligible State.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Plays/entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or mobile network or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to Entrants, winners, grand prize winner’s guests, or to any other person’s computer or other device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing may be held from among all, non-suspect valid entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All Entrants by entering this Sweepstakes, and winners and grand prize winner’s guests by acceptance of a prize, agree to release the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the QR Code scan registration page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Choice of Law: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming, and all claims must be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the State of Wyoming.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of random drawing prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2018 to: Camo Up Sweepstakes Winners List, 10 South 5th Street-7th Floor, Dept. 888-7055, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
13. SPONSOR: Taco John’s International, Inc. 808 West 20th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82001
14. ENTIRETY: These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the sponsor and each entrant, winner or grand prize winner’s guests.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.